Tammy lost about 6 lbs in January
I lost about 7 lbs and got to shave a little off twice this month!
I shave a little off at 5 lb goals -195, 190, 185, 180. My goal weight is to keep under 180 (preferably under 175). The best part is that co-workers, patients, and neighbors all know about it and are a constant motivation/reminder to me because they can SEE if I am doing well or not. It has worked well, I have lost 10 lbs total since I started this! (check out the pics on Facebook)
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice work! Keep it up guys! I lost 4 lbs this last week.. ( not sure it really counts) considering I am still heavier than I have ever been in my life!
I love the shaving idea!
You guys are awesome! Tammy is a wonderful wife. Since I'm not fond of facial hair, I would have quit feeding you anything when you decided to link it to weight:)!
Post a Comment