Thursday, January 6, 2011
HELLO 2011!
So I was wondering who was up for another Wardle Weight loss competition? No money just us keeping each other motivated! I will not be having any weight loss until the end of April, but at that point I hope to be dropping weight quite rapidly! I think we may have Tyler talked into participating if others are willing! So comment and let me know! We can see how good we are all doing at Disneyland this summer and then maybe see if we averaged more weight loss this year than 2009, (I think we averaged about 10lbs a person, that year). I don't know about you but weighting myself in once a week was great motivation to stick to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
For sure I am in, and I am sure Mark will be in too.
I'm in but I've already started.
How much have Lost Jackee? I know Mark and Tammy have been losing too?.. how much guys?
Ok, I'm in. Feeling pretty old and fat right now with all my injuries. I could use a few pounds off!
I've only lost 8 lbs., but I guess that's not bad for a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment