So i found some "sprint distance triathlons" that look like a lot of fun... you can split them with 1 or 2 other people.. i think we could do some.. whos in..
these ones are female only
http://www.sheroxtri.com/event-series.html
and i think this one is too...
http://www.danskintriathlon.net/
but really each leg of the race is short, so i think we could do them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Exactly where do you plan on going for these? I think the closest were in Colorado and Washington. Since I can't afford to get there any other way, I would have to run there. Then I might be too tired to race.
Female only? Sounds fun...if I were still single! But since I am not, Tammy may not approve! Maybe I should sit out on these ones!
In case you want to find one in a place where you won't need a hotel or airplane ticket:
http://www.utahraceguide.com/
http://www.utahrunningguide.com/
http://www.runningintheusa.com/Race/List.aspx?State=UT
www.RunWalkJog.com
Post a Comment