So I have a confession. I gained it all back. Yeah baby! I guess I just felt that there was something missing my life and now I am whole again. hahaha
Actually, it was just that with the move, getting sick and blah blah blah I ate too much and moved too little.
But NO MORE. I am back on the band wagon and I am going to start to lose again. And, since Christmas usually adds a few, I am going to lose DURING Christmas. I figure if I can lose during I will keep losing after.
So here I am: 0 lbs lost but soon some more!
-Mark
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go Mark! I was told tonight that you and Teri are running a marathon in June! Your Crazy people! Good luck! (if I were to confess, which I am not, I would say I am three lbs up) So here is too getting back to where we belong!
We'll see about the marathon. It might just be the half depending on how training goes for Teri and I, but it would be a fun half (mostly downhill if you want to join)!
If I get a treadmill between now and then I would totally be in for a half... but training in Idaho for something in June is kinda crazy, the weather doesn't really warm up until June..
Have you looked on Craig's list or KSL.com or things like that. SOmetimes you can find great deals on decent stuff!
Post a Comment