Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wheat Pizza to the Rescue!

Yesterday was a busy day so we thought we'd order pizza so we could keep working while we waited for it. Papa John's has a whole wheat pizza that is actually pretty good. We tried it a few weeks ago and then again yesterday.
Usually with pizza I can easily eat half a large and sometimes more (in fact I find it hard to NOT eat half a pizza!!!). Luckily the Wheat stuff, while yummy, fills me up after only one or two slices. So, thanks to chosing the wheat last night, I can still report a pound weight loss this week. Yeah Wheat!

1 comment:

Jackee said...

We have switched all of our pasta to wheat. It is more expensive, but I also find we have more leftovers because we can't eat as much. We can usually make a lasagna last for two meals so therefore the more expensive becomes less expensive.