1st Quarter:
Benchmark: 106.75
Actual loss: 79.5 lbs
% of Total Goal: 18.6%
2nd Quarter:
Benchmark: 213.5
Actual loss:96lbs
% of Total Goal:22.4%
3rd Quarter:
Benchmark: 320.25
Actual loss: 96lbs
% of Total Goal: 22.4%
4th Quarter:
Benchmark: 427
Actual loss:148
% of Total Goal: 34.7%
Love the new background and I have to say the whole month of May came and went and I missed it and all of a sudden we have a little over a month to get the weight off?.. EEK! Somebody give me some Hollywood secret to get these pounds off!
Well Cat, you can always try Mark's kick start diet. We know it works, but you have to be prepared to NOT eat! Day one, fruits and veggies, NO dinner, check it out!
3 comments:
Well Cat, you can always try Mark's kick start diet. We know it works, but you have to be prepared to NOT eat! Day one, fruits and veggies, NO dinner, check it out!
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhrq2tgs_0c9rdw6fp
I checked it out and I think you should start with day two. Day one is completely INSANE. Yes, Mark, INSANE!
I agree...
Post a Comment