Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too Many Cookies!

Well, this month I made and consumed a few too many cookies so the loss isn't great. However, there is a small loss of 2.5 lbs., so I guess I should be happy about that. I guess I had a few more days of being good than of indulging. My total loss is 25 which is half way to my goal. The problem is that we are way more than halfway to the Wardle vacation. Sigh!!! I guess I have to work harder.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Congrats..halfway! that is big milestone (so is 25 lbs!) Great job Jackee!

Anonymous said...

Great job. And spring/summer is usually much better on the waistline than fall/winter! (Usually)

The Lovells said...

25 pounds! That is awesome. I think you must have sent the weight to St. Louis because I think I have gained 25 pounds since I have been here! Keep it up, that is great!