Sunday, March 1, 2009

23 4 1

This last week I was on the treadmill for 23 miles (over several days of course). It helped me drop 1 lb! So 23 miles FOR 1 lb...
I have 11 more lbs to go so that's 253 more miles! Or I guess I could just eat a few less snacks!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

that makes loosing the weight sound like so much work!... i think the few less snacks thing sounds like a plan!

Jackee said...

23 miles, WOW! The most I've done in a week is 15 and that is rare. It's more like 8-10.

Anonymous said...

Just goes to show (like Cat said), it's not the exercise that helps lose weight, it's controlling what goes into your mouth. Exercise does helps the cardio-pulmonary systems stay in good shape and the extra endorphins are nice. However, since I can't seem to control what I put in my mouth...at least the extra exercise seems to be helping a little!