Friday, February 6, 2009

New Beginning

Yes Jackee, I know it's been quiet here on the WWL blog. Catherine hasn't been posting a whole lot during her treatments, and I'm just a bad blogger. However, I am hoping to start losing some weight again. For the record I started this little thing at about 302 lbs, and got down to 295 lbs fairly quickly. But when Catherine left me in Oklahoma (rude), I put on a few. After having dropped a few since being in California (from just not eating out 2 meals a day and the other meal usually being a frozen pizza), I am still at the highest weight I've ever known for sure (I wasn't really weighing myself when I put on all the weight). Now, at a whopping 313 lbs., I feel like I need to get back on the waggon. Catherine and I worked out Monday and Tuesday this week, and hopefully will continue doing so after we leave California. It felt good to work up a sweat. Now I just need to work on the eating habits. Hmmm... I guess I'll go put the cookies I baked away for the night. I'll try not to bake tomorrow! ;-)

Ty

1 comment:

Jackee said...

But you're such a good baker! Isn't it sad that those of us who are pretty dang good at baking have so much to show for it? Why can't we be skinny bakers? Maybe because our baked goods are so dang good!

I'm glad you're ready to start again. It has been a rough spell for you and I'm sure the stress didn't help. It is hard for me to stick to it, but I'm still trying hard. I know I have a couple of years left to go, so I hope I can stick to it that long.