Sunday, January 25, 2009
Its a new day!
I start tomorrow.. with a new weight in tomorrow morning. I just weighed myself and I am a lot lower than where I was 2 weeks ago and according to Tyler at my last chemo treatment (2 weeks ago) I was heavier then where I started in Bear Lake, so tomorrow (can I say that enough) I will weigh in and start a new. Look out the competition is starting again!!! As for tonight I am limiting myself to one brownie... I feel like I am on the biggest loser!... Thank goodness for the needed motivation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
One brownie? Wayt to go! I had to make cookies for a court of honor tonight and I certainly ate more than one. It's a good thing my monthly report isn't due for a couple of weeks, hopefully I'll still be able to report a loss.
Way to go. I also am planning on stepping it up (again). Unfortunately I am not "a lot lower than...2 weeks ago" but at least I have stopped gaining. Right? We will see what Sunday's weigh in brings...
so when I weighed in that day I was 4.5 lbs less than bear lake, so a lot heavier then I had been when I lost my 10+ lbs.. but we will see if all this exercise pays off this week!
Post a Comment