Monday, November 10, 2008

This week...

... I maintained.. I sure do a lot of that!... This week we will see how the chemo effects (or is affects) my appetite... I really never am hungry anymore but I just eat out of habit ( and the fact that they have so much good food around here!- strawberries, salads, turkey, chicken, and foods that I will not be able to eat after wednesday) At first I kept telling myself "i need to eat to keep my strength up) then I found out that part of my treatment would entail prednisone (a steriod known for uping your appitite and causing weight gain.) So I stopped eating so much thinking.. I can't gain weight now if I am gonna gain weight on chemo. But now that I have read all the other drugs side effects and how all 7 of them include loss of appitite, and weight loss I hope that the predisone will really just couteract the other drugs and not cause weight gain. Who knows we will see. Good luck to you this week!

1 comment:

Tammy and Mark said...

Don't wory too much about your weight, just take care of YOU!!! Keep us posted.
-Tam