1st Quarter:
Benchmark: 106.75
Actual loss: 79.5 lbs
% of Total Goal: 18.6%
2nd Quarter:
Benchmark: 213.5
Actual loss:96lbs
% of Total Goal:22.4%
3rd Quarter:
Benchmark: 320.25
Actual loss: 96lbs
% of Total Goal: 22.4%
4th Quarter:
Benchmark: 427
Actual loss:148
% of Total Goal: 34.7%
So I weighed my self this morning.. and I have maintained! How about every body else.. it has been a while sine anyone has updated!.. HELLO OUT THERE!.. (echo, echo, echo?...)
Well, let's see. I'm only posting monthly so I'm still ok. However, where am I? Sitting at the computer, ignoring my exercise video which is staring at me from my tv screen, and eating candy I bought for the trick or treaters... probably a bad month!
2 comments:
Well, let's see. I'm only posting monthly so I'm still ok. However, where am I? Sitting at the computer, ignoring my exercise video which is staring at me from my tv screen, and eating candy I bought for the trick or treaters... probably a bad month!
Jackee your so FUNNY! I kind of like the idea of reporting monthly, weight goes up and down, up and down.
Post a Comment