Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thousand Pounds




I just heard a little saying that I felt fit me to a tee. This old guy said that his wife had lost a thousand pounds. It just happend to be the same 5 lbs over and over again. If we are counting those 5 lbs, then I think I may have won! I just can't get over the 230 mark. Adam, Brett, Braydon, Jace and I hiked over 30 miles this last week and still nothing. We even carried a gun for extra weight. Mabey if we had something to run after I could have lost some weight. Just so you know where I am Kat, still at the 230 mark.

Troy

1 comment:

Jackee said...

Sorry, babe, but you don't even come close to winning. I've lost 20 pounds so many times I can't even count them. I think you know I beat you easily if you count it that way.