Tyler and Cat wanted us to put on their totals for the week as they do not have internet access:
Tyler - 2more pounds for a total of 6!
Cat - 0...way to maintain!
Tammy - 0...way to maintain!
Mark...um...I decided not to weigh myself today as I was in the ER all weekend (crazy busy) and while there is not much to eat in terms of food, there is plenty in the way of snacks! I had a heath bar, a pack of M&M's, a strawberry shake, a bishop's shake (a local favorite here: icecream with strawberry, peach, bananna, and nuts all blended to perfection at a mere 1500 calories!). What can I say, sometimes I need a sugar buzz to help me be pleasant when a patient comes in at 2am for a mosquito bite! I have been suggesting Saunya's "After-bite"- thanks Saunya!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment