Saturday, July 25, 2009

new goal..

So last year I made 17.5 lbs of my 22 lb goal, so I now have a new goal, to get to the "normal" BMI on the BMI scale, which is a total of 11 lbs... I pretty sure these 11 lbs are gonna be tough to loose, but I sure am gonna try... Good luck!

Tylers new goal is 40lbs. He says he wants to know what the motivation is?...lol... we never did cash in on the whole dollar a pound thing, are we going to try that again?

1 comment:

Mark said...

I figured I would let the $1/# slide since it was just us 3 that went in and you beat me by 5.5 lbs but I toasted Tyler by 8 (unless he reported more???). I don't think we etched anything in stone as far as "motivaters" go for this next year.