Ok so I had lost weight last week and then we drove to Washington to pick up the kids, needless to say I gained it all back. SO, because it seems I don't have a chance at Biggest Loser this year, I have a new goal. I am going to run (ok, jog) a 5k. And I don't have much time left to train, in fact you guys are all gonna have to help me. The 5k is July the 25th, so that means I am going to have to train while we are at the Wardle reunion. I started jogging on top of my nighly walk a couple of weeks ago, and have gotton up to joggin over 20 min (5 songs!.. that's how I count) without stopping, so I know I can walk the 3.1 miles, but I would really like to jog it! So I have three weeks to get there. So, add to your packing list, jogging shoes! Plus I have a new weight loss goal for Wardle Weightloss 2010! New goals all around!
Tyler maintained.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was going to do a 5K this year and was doing pretty well training for it, and then I got pregnant. Maybe next year.
Good for you Cat! Where is your
5k??? - Tam
Its in Jerome.. I am soo excited!
Fun Fun Fun!
Post a Comment