1st Quarter:
Benchmark: 106.75
Actual loss: 79.5 lbs
% of Total Goal: 18.6%
2nd Quarter:
Benchmark: 213.5
Actual loss:96lbs
% of Total Goal:22.4%
3rd Quarter:
Benchmark: 320.25
Actual loss: 96lbs
% of Total Goal: 22.4%
4th Quarter:
Benchmark: 427
Actual loss:148
% of Total Goal: 34.7%
Holy Cow...and a skinny cow at that!!! Why doesn´t that sound right??? Way to go! (that´s better) I couldn´t weigh in on Sunday because I was in the DR and I wasn´t sure if the change in elevation (and the change in scales) would falsely affect the weight. But I will weigh in when I get back! Unfortunately, I have tolerated the food here too well so we will see...
3 comments:
WAY TO GO Idaho Wardles!!! I am going to be so far behind after this baby comes.
You guys are awesome! Keep it up. I'm really excited for you!
Holy Cow...and a skinny cow at that!!! Why doesn´t that sound right??? Way to go! (that´s better)
I couldn´t weigh in on Sunday because I was in the DR and I wasn´t sure if the change in elevation (and the change in scales) would falsely affect the weight. But I will weigh in when I get back! Unfortunately, I have tolerated the food here too well so we will see...
Post a Comment