Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Game on...

Ok, so many a comments I've heard about "where's Tyler?", "how's Tyler's weight loss", etc. Truth is, I haven't really done much since we left for Oklahoma (not from... to Oklahoma). And I even put on some weight when Catherine left me there. However, a week or so ago I went down below three hundred for the first time since Oklahoma, and then up and downed for a while until I landed at 301 lb (one less than I started at back in July). I decided since Cat is now speed walking every night with the RS in the neighborhood for an hour I should get some exercise time as well, but hadn't started yet. Well, today I ate horribly for lunch, a student brought me a Mt. Dew, and all I could think was, great more weight. So, I decided to do something about it.

Tonight I went running. It was more of a walk/jog, but I put in a little more than a mile. It's a small start, but I'm back in the game. I'm eating better, I'm not BUYING any more soda (in case anyone is unclear, it's soda, not pop), and I'm running. Bottom line, I'm back in the game, and I'm gunna be losing some serious weight. Mark, I hear there's some personal betting going on and you can count me in. I need all the money I can get ;-)

Keep up if you can, but I'll be catching up fast cause this fatty is tired of being like this.

2 comments:

Jackee said...

Go Tyler! I'm cheering for you. BTW I agree on the soda thing.

Tammy and Mark said...

My favorite part of your post was the "it's soda, not pop"! : )Anyway way to go, good for you!
- Tammy