Friday, February 6, 2009

Right there with ya...almost

I hear ya Tyler! Over the holidays I did manage to gain some of the lbs back but then something even more devastating happened! Rachel moved in. While, like the holidays, it is fun and exciting to have her here, it is also filled with lots of treats that I really shouldn't eat! Let's just say Rachel has a sweet tooth and has a late-night eating habit. Unfortunately I no longer have her level of metabolism!
So, to make a long excuse shorter...I have gained ALL my previous weight back and get to start over as well! Hopefully since it came back on fast (and Rachel has decided so many late night snacks probably are not wise) I should be able to get back on track! (Currently I am resisting her caramel popcorn she just made...I love caramel!)
Here's to hoping!

3 comments:

Jackee said...

Good luck, Mark. I'm sure you also have the sympathy weight for an excuse, too. I'm glad you and Tyler are ready to get back on track with me. I need some support and competition.

Jackee said...

By the way, I like the new color scheme.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I though we needed a new look to the blog to help us all get back into it. I was too lazy to make a new one so I just inverted the colors!