Wednesday, December 3, 2008

November Update

Troy thinks he has maintained. I personally don't think he gets on the scale much. As for me, I'm slowly trying to get back on track after two rollercoaster months. I lost 3.5 this month which puts my total now at 17. I would love to lose some in December but....well I guess we'll see.....October didn't work out so well and December is typically worse for me. This week we have a neighbor Christmas party, a Relief Society Christmas party, and our Christmas Cookie Party. It's a good thing I post monthly because I doubt next week will look very good. Hopefully I can stay on track. Any good advice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that I should be the one giving advice given my Thanksgiving gain but...
Last year one of the guys at work lost a lot of weight during the holidays and this was his trick:
He ONLY ate sweets on specific days a week (say, Friday and Monday or something like that). If something looked good on Thursday, he would save it till Friday, otherwise he would pass, not becuase he had to but because he chose to. He said he still was able to eat the sweets he wanted but even on his free-days he noticed he ate a lot less than he would have.