Sunday, November 9, 2008

Steady as she goes...

So both Tammy and I maintained this week.
I was really hoping to lose those 2lbs I gained back last week (which I actually did if you count my weight Friday morning). Throughout the week I ran a total of 17 miles and played racquetball with Troy (without injury this time!)...hence the 2 lb loss by Friday. However, this goes to show you that you can't exercise all week and then decide Friday and Saturday to eat at Carl's Jr. and McDonald's as well as pig out on Halloween candy and expect to magically keep those 2 lbs off! Oh well!

2 comments:

Jackee said...

Dang, I only walked 16 miles this week and I didn't play raquetball. Maybe if I did a little more I could have lost! Since yours came back on quick, I think it should come back off quick, too.

Catherine said...

well, i forgot to weight in this morning so i will try tomorrow.. and i walked to the park twice this week.. i have no idea how many miles that is but it sure does give me energy.. always a good sign..