Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Plateau City?
No, that's not it, it's more like a roller coaster ride. This past month has been filled with ups and downs. Fortunately, the ups have not outnumbered the downs. Unfortunately, the downs barely outnumbered the ups. I only lost 1/2 a pound this month so I'm at 13.5. Pretty sad, huh? I'll try to get back on track. As for Troy, that strep throat really didn't help. He gained those four pounds right back. So, his total is back to 6 pounds. I know, we're not doing too well and the scary thing is we're heading into the bad months. Scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the background change. It's so much fun. I need a cute one like this for my blog!
You should come over and we can make one together for yours! : )
I would like to point out Jackee that despite your "roller coaster" you are still the overall "Biggest Loser"...way to go!
Tammy, you're right on my tail and you don't have nearly as much to lose. You go girl!
Post a Comment