After being sick and feeling like I was going to die I lost 4lbs. Now that I don't have a fever of 103 and I can eat againg I went back to 229lbs. Great to be alive though. Still excited I have finally broke the 230 mark. I've been there since I took over he A&W concept. Those burgers and rootbeer ice cream are pretty good not to mention the freshly made golden A&W Rootbeer. Hungry yet? Now you can see my problem. We just added origninal strips too. I am learning a lot of self control. I'm still 6lbs down for the record. Strips are pretty good as far as health food. Not as much breading and no skin. One of my favorite meals is crooked neck squash, red pepers, onions, jalepeno, tender roast breast, and a little butter substitute and pepper. I have really enjoyed all of this out of my garden. I also made salsa for the first time Sunday. It was pretty good for a first attempt. I kind of took a little bit from everybodies ideas and put something together. After I blended 10 small tomatoes and 5 jalepenos,from my garden, I was looking at Jackee's anunt's recepie. It said 40 tomatoes with 4 to 5 jalepenos seeded. Well, what was done was done, to little information to late. I didn't seed them either. I think I found a cure for the stuffy nose. Adam and I were the only brave souls to try it at my house so we took some to Mark's house for a second opinion. I think Mark is giving the receipe out to patients with stuffy noses now.
Write you later, just waiting for my raqetball partner. I think he went back to sleep. Mark are you there?
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bet that salsa cleared more than nasal passages! And stop talking about food... your making me hungry! :)
Post a Comment