So Tammy and I both started my "7 day kick start to a healthy diet" on Monday so we have only done 6 of the 7 days (today is the last day) but...
Tammy lost 5 lbs and I lost 8 for a combined 13 lbs this week!
I did not track Tammy's progress but here was how my week went:
Monday (veggie day): 2lbs ...and a bit grumpy.
Tuesday (another veggie day): 2 more lbs and quite grumpy indead!
Wednesday (ahhh finally some carbs and more protein): 1 lbs and feeling good.
Thursday (kicking in the exercise!): 1.5 lb and addicted to losing weight.
Friday (still feeling the burn!): I went to Mt Pleasant so I didn't track my weight Sat AM but I did enjoy my Chicken Salad from Wendy's.
Saturday (surprised at how quickly I feel full): 1.5 lbs for the total of 8 lbs!
Let me just say I am excited to have an unrestricted diet starting tomorrow! I do hope that I can keep my portion size and diet habits that I worked on this week.
We will see at next week's reporting if we can maintain the loss and continue to lose (for which purpose the kick start is intended) or if it will all just come back. Wish us luck!
P.S. Click on the Link to see the 7 Day Kick Start
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment